🠈 Kneaders 🠊
Kneaders is an expanding chain serving fresh dishes based on artisanal bread. The restaurant include sandwiches, soups and salads along with a breakfast menu as well as pies and pastries.
The company was founded in 1997 by Gary and Colleen Worthington with the first location and current corporate headquarters in Orem. In 2002, Andrew and Shauna Smith opened a franchise which became the base of Four Foods Group which has evolved into a major restaurant development firm.
The site listed 59 restaurants in 8 states when I made this page in January 2018. Here is a commercial for the company I found on Vimeo:
Come Home to Kneaders for Authentic European Hearth Bread, Baked from Scratch Daily from Kelly Conroy on Vimeo.
- Phoenix Color - Bakeries and Delis: Kneaders
- Pima County - Dining: Kneaders
- Yuma County - Dining: Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- Colorado Springs Color - Bakery: Kneaders
- Denver Color - Bakeries: Kneaders
- Davis County - Dining: Kneaders
- Logan Utah - Dining: Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- Ogden, Utah - Bakery: Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- Park City, Utah - Bakeries: Kneaders Bakery Cafe
- Provo Utah - Bakeries: Kneaders Bakery
- Saint George - Dining: Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- Salt Lake Sites - Bakeries / Delis: Kneaders Bakery
- Wasatch Color - Dining: Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next