🠈 Gandolfo's New York Deli 🠊
Gandolfo's New York Deli
Gandolfo's is a rapidly expanding New York Style Deli with its roots in Provo, Utah. The deli traces its roots to Thomas Anthony Gandolfo who migrated to New York in 1878 where he operated a meat and vegetable stand. The Gandolfo restaurant chain traces its roots to 1989 when Thomas's great grand son Craig Gandolph moved to Utah and began working for Cristano's New York Style Deli in Provo. A year later, Mr. Gandolf purchased Christano's and changed the name to Gandolfo's.
The popular deli has been growing since. In 2002, Goldolfo's open its first out of state store. At the time of this review (May 2006) the chain had expanded to 15 states with plans to make that 50 by 2010.
The web site includes Gondolfo's menu along with information on catering services and an opportunity for you to start your own Gandolfo's franchise.
- Denver Color - Fast Food: Gandolfo's New York Delicatessen
- Cedar City - Dining: Gandolfo's New York Delicatessen
- Ogden, Utah - Fast Food: Gandolfo's New York Delicatessen
- Provo Utah - Fast Foods: Gandolfo's New York Style Deli
- Saint George - Fast Foods: Gandolfo's New York Delicatessen
- Salt Lake Sites - Bakeries / Delis: Gandolfo's New York Delicatessen
- Vernal, Utah. US - Dining: Gandolfo's New York Delicatessen
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next