Provo Utah: Health
The net has a wealth of information on health. Provo has one of the healthiest populations in the nation. These are links to sites with the aim of making the health statistics even better.
- True Leaf Market (merchant profile)
True Leaf Market offers heirloom seeds, juicers and microgreen kits including wheatgrass kits.
- PersonaLabs.com (*)
PersonaLabs.com offers direct to consumer medical tests. You can order tests for diabetes, STDs or other health concerns, then get the test direct from any of the 1700 LabCorb labs.
- Intermountain Health Care (www.ihc.com)
One of the larger health care organizations in Utah. IHC offers health plans and runs hospitals and clinics throughout the valley.
- Utah Safety Council (www.utahsafetycouncil.org)
The mission of the Utah Safety Council is to reduce injuries, illness and related incidents by providing resources, services and education to influence safety, health and environmental policies and practices.
- Utah Department of Health (www.health.utah.gov)
A Utah.Gov site, the department of health has information on health related issues.
- Avicenna Spine and Joint Care (painmed.com)
Doctors in our network are trained in manual medicine, prolotherapy, neural blockade, and acupuncture. This training is integrated with neurology, orthopedic and sports medicine.
- Mt. Nebo Training (www.mtnebotraining.com)
Mt. Nebo Training of Payson Utah offers EMT training courses and a full line of emergency products.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (utahvalleyaa.org)
An unofficial site with information about Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital (timphospital.com) - review
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full service hospital operated by MountainStar Health Care located at 750 West 800 North Orem, Utah.
- Red Cross, Utah (www.utahredcross.org) - review
The Utah Red Cross offers services for disaster relief. The site has information on the agency and classes in CPR, emergency response and disaster relief.
- Nuturing Place (www.thenurturingplace.com)
The Nurturing Place seeks to nurture the innate strength and courage that lies within every individual throughout every stage of life. Site offers natural healthcare products, doula services and doula training.
- National Kidney Foundation of Utah and Idaho (www.kidneyut.org) - review
Foundation seeks to prevent kidney and urinary tract diseases, improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases.
- Pollen.com - Provo (www.pollen.com)
National site shows pollen counts for Utah Valley.
- Now I Can Center for Intensive Therapy (www.nowican.org) - review
The mission at Now I Can is to help children with disabilities reach their full potential and greatest independence.
- BizCalcs.com (www.bizcalcs.com)
A collection of physical, mental, addiction, and social health assessments made up of Yes/No questions designed to teach and help you recognize the symptoms of many health conditions.
- EMR and HIPAA (www.emrandhipaa.com)
An Open Forum for EMR and HIPAA Related Information
- Provo Vet Center (www.va.gov)
The Provo Vet Center offers services for American veterans
- My Posture Doc (myposturedoc.com)
Doctor Erick Bingham offers family chiropractic servces in Lindon, Utah.
- Xlear (www.xlear.com) - review
Xlear creates xylitol based products including gum, nasal sprays and mints.
- Utah Valley Specialty Hospital (Profile)
UVSH, at 306 West River Bend Lane in Provo, provides long term accut care.
- Mountainland Physical Therapy (Profile)
Mountainland Physical Therapy is a Utah based chain of clinics offering physical therapy services with locations in Salem and Santaquin.
- Grifols Plasma (Profile)
Grifols uses plasma to create life saving medicines. They collect plasma through their subsidiaries BioMat and Talecris. BioMat is at 450 N. Main Street in Spanish Fork and 349 E. University Parkway in Orem. Talecris is at 651 West Columbia Lane. They compensate patrons for their time.
- BioLife (Profile)
BioLife has a plasma collection center at 632 North 900 West in American Fork. They compensate people for the time needed to donate plasma.
- Mountain Point Medical Center (Profile)
Mountain Point Medical Center is a regional hospital by Steward and physician owners at 3000 N. Triumph Boulevard in Lehi.
- Wasatch Pain Solutions (wasatchpainsolutions.com) - review
Wasatch Pain Solutions offers Regenerative Spine & Orthopedics services in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
- DaVita Inc. (Profile)
DaVita is a Denver based chain that offers dialysis and kidney related services from multiple locations in Utah County.
- Fresenius Kidney Care (Profile)
Fresenius offers dialysis and related kidney care services with multiple locations in Utah County.
Category Hits 19478
*This is an affiliate link.