Provo Utah: Health
The net has a wealth of information on health. Provo has one of the healthiest populations in the nation. These are links to sites with the aim of making the health statistics even better.
- PersonaLabs.com (*)
PersonaLabs.com offers direct to consumer medical tests. You can order tests for diabetes, STDs or other health concerns, then get the test direct from any of the 1700 LabCorb labs.
- Utah Safety Council (www.utahsafetycouncil.org)
The mission of the Utah Safety Council is to reduce injuries, illness and related incidents by providing resources, services and education to influence safety, health and environmental policies and practices.
- Now I Can Center for Intensive Therapy (www.nowican.org) - review
The mission at Now I Can is to help children with disabilities reach their full potential and greatest independence.
- Intermountain Health Care (www.ihc.com)
One of the larger health care organizations in Utah. IHC offers health plans and runs hospitals and clinics throughout the valley.
- Wheatgrass Kits (*)
A Provo Company selling Wheatgrass Kits and Juicers. Improving your diet is the best way to improve your health.
- My Posture Doc (myposturedoc.com)
Doctor Erick Bingham offers family chiropractic servces in Lindon, Utah.
- Utah Donor Registry (www.yesutah.org) - review
Say yes to saving lives. The web site provides information on organ donation in Utah and the donor registry.
- Utah Department of Health (www.health.utah.gov)
A Utah.Gov site, the department of health has information on health related issues.
- Avicenna Spine and Joint Care (painmed.com)
Doctors in our network are trained in manual medicine, prolotherapy, neural blockade, and acupuncture. This training is integrated with neurology, orthopedic and sports medicine.
- Mt. Nebo Training (www.mtnebotraining.com)
Mt. Nebo Training of Payson Utah offers EMT training courses and a full line of emergency products.
- Smile Reminder (www.smilereminder.com) - review
Smile Reminder is a service that helps Dentists and Doctors to maintain a healthy relation with their patients.
- Community Nursing Services (www.cnsvna.org)
Experts in home health care.
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital (www.timpanogosregionalhospital.com) - review
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full service hospital operated by MountainStar Health Care located at 750 West 800 North Orem, Utah.
- Hearts 4 Hospice (www.heartsforhospice.com) - review
Hearts for Hospice provides the terminally ill patient, family and friends with supportive and loving care, in tranquil surroundings. Hospice is about living, about giving people access to what they need so they will have the best quality of life during a
- Red Cross, Utah (www.utahredcross.org) - review
The Utah Red Cross offers services for disaster relief. The site has information on the agency and classes in CPR, emergency response and disaster relief.
- The Nuturing Place (www.thenurturingplace.com)
The Nurturing Place seeks to nurture the innate strength and courage that lies within every individual throughout every stage of life. Site offers natural healthcare products, doula services and doula training.
- National Kidney Foundation of Utah and Idaho (www.kidneyut.org) - review
Foundation seeks to prevent kidney and urinary tract diseases, improve the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by these diseases.
- Pollen.com - Provo (www.pollen.com)
National site shows pollen counts for Utah Valley.
- Applegate Hospice and Homecare (www.applegatehomecare.com)
Applegate offers hospice and homecare services. The Utah Valley office is located at 28 South 1100 East in American Fork.
- BizCalcs.com (www.bizcalcs.com) rate
A collection of physical, mental, addiction, and social health assessments made up of Yes/No questions designed to teach and help you recognize the symptoms of many health conditions.
- EMR and HIPAA (www.emrandhipaa.com)
An Open Forum for EMR and HIPAA Related Information
- Provo Vet Center (www2.va.gov)
The Provo Vet Center offers services for American veterans
- Narcotics Anonymous (www.cuana.org)
CUANA helps people caught in the trap of drug addiction.
- Healthy Magazine (www.healthy-mag.com)
Site offers regional online magazines for the health sector.
- Utah Valley Specialty Hospital (uvsh.ernesthealth.com)
UVSH, at 306 West River Bend Lane in Provo, provides long term accut care.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (utahvalleyaa.org)
An unofficial site with information about Alcoholics Anonymous.
Category Hits 17742
*This is an affiliate link.