🠈 Four Foods Group 🠊
Four Foods Group
Four Foods Group, of Pleasant Grove, is building a network of locally owned restaurants.
The company began in 2008 when Andrew and Shauna Smith opened a Kneaders Bakery and Café. The company branched into Little Caesar franchises.
In 2016 FFG raised a boat load of cash from OpusBank and Red Bridge Capital and began to acquire additional restaurants and chains. Acquisitions include R&R BBQ of Salt Lake which serves award winning barbeque: Mo' Bettahs of Bountiful which serves Hawaiian inspired cuisine; Swig out of Saint George which serves soda based drinks; and The Soda Shop of Phoenix which is likely to be merged into Swig.
In October 2019, the web site listed these restaurant totals:
- Little Caesar's: 71 locations with 30 on the way.
- Kneaders: 46 locations with 4 on the way.
- Swig listed 16 locations with 8 on the way.
- Mo' Bettas: 8 locations with 3 on the way.
- The Soda Shop had 2 locations with four on the way.
The company is growing by acquisition. This section lists corporate transactions that I encounter.
- 2008: Andrew and Shauna Smith opened a Kneader's Bakery.
- 2016: FFG received $35 million in funding. $18 million from Opus Bank, $12 million from Red Bridge Capital & $7 million from private sources.5
- 2016: FFG acquired R&R BBQ.6
- 2017: FFG acquired Saint George based Swig which offers sweet drinks.1
- 2017: FFG acquired 48 Little Caesars.2
- 2017: FFG acquired The Soda Shop.3
- 2017: FFG acquired Mo' Bettahs.4
- Business Wire - FFG Acquires Swig (Drawn 10/11/2019)
- Business Wire - FFG Acquires 48 Little Caesars (Drawn 10/11/2019)
- Business Wire - FFG acquires The Soda Shop (Drawn 10/11/2019)
- Businesswire - FFG Acquires Mo Bettahs (Drawn 10/11/2019)
- Beehive Startups - FFG Funding (Drawn 10/11/2019)
- Restaurant Finance - FFG acquires R&R (Drawn 10/11/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next