🠈 Sorenson Capital 🠊
Sorenson Capital is growth-focused investment firm with offices in Lehi, Utah and Palo Alto, Ca.. As of 1/2018, Investments of the firm included:
This section lists corporate events as I encounter them in my research (which concentrates on the Mountain West).
- 2002: Crunchbase lists the founding date as 2002 and founding partners as: Fraser Bullock, Ron Mika, Steve Young, Tim Layton
- 2013: Sorenson acquired Wilson Electronics of Saint George.
- 2014: Sorenson sold its holdings when Weld North acquired Imagine Learning
- 2014-01: Health Catalyst received $41M in financing: (ref)
- 2014: Sorenson sold Goal Zero to NGR Energy.
- 2015: Sorenson and Leavitt Partners announce a strategic investment in Rural Physicians Group
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Sorenson Capital
- Provo Utah - Finance: Sorenson Capital
- Salt Lake Sites - Medical Equipment: TruHearing
- Salt Lake Sites - Media: Sorenson Media
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next