🠈 ICO Companies 🠊
ICO Companies (aka Ivory COmmericial) is a collection of companies developed by Clark Ivory who owns Ivory Homes that engages in the development of multiunit housing projects.
ICO Capital is a private equity firm which invests in multifamily housing units. ICO Construction develops and builds multi unit homes. ICO Multifamily offers property management services for the properties developed by ICO.
The Smart Home program is a program that allows renters to build credit toward buying a home.
The company has individual web sites for major projects which are listed in the link section. This is a lifestyle video from the company's youtube channel:
ICO corporate history is intimately tied with that of Ivory Homes. Searching through Utah BES it appears that the oldest entity using the brand ICO was ICO Construction. This section shows corporate events that I have discovered online.
- 2006: Ivory registered ICO Construction, LLC.
- 2009: Ivory created Ivory Capital.
- Davis County - Apartments: ICO Orchard Farms Apartments
- Davis County - Apartments: ICO Station Parkway
- Provo Utah - Property Management: Ico Multifamily Property Management
- Provo Utah - Apartments: Aston
- Provo Utah - Apartments: ICO Ridge Apartments
- Provo Utah - Apartments: ICO Monteval
- Provo Utah - Apartments: Devon
- Provo Utah - Apartments: Exton
- Provo Utah - Finance: ICO Companies
- Salt Lake Sites - Apartments: Royce on 9th
- Salt Lake Sites - Apartments: ICO District Apartments
- Salt Lake Sites - Apartments: ICO Fairbourne Station
- Salt Lake Sites - Apartments: ICO Vista Station