🠈 CircusTrix 🠊
CircusTrix is a Provo based company developing a worldwide network of extreme trampoline parks. The company has grown through building facilities and acquisition. Some of the facilities are owned by franchise and many bear unique names such as "Defy Gravity."
The company lists over 300 locations. Oddly, I could not find a location in Utah.
CircusTrix received a major influx of cash from Palladium Equity started a buying spree to roll up the experience park industry.
Subsidiaries of the group include Sky Zone and Rockin' Jump, DEFY and Planet 3. This is a video
- 2011: Case Lawrence, a former attorney and real estate developer, opened SkyWalk in Fresno, California.
- 2017: Palladium Equity made a major equity investment in CircusTrix.
- 2017: CircusTrix acquired Rockin' Jump.
- 2018: CircusTrix acquired Sky Zone.
- 2019: CircusTrix acquired Planet 3 which had 12 parks in the South.
- Beehive Startups - The Adrenaline Rush of CircusTrix (Drawn 11/11/2019) 2458713
- Global Newswire - CircusTrix acquires Planet 3 (Drawn 8/17/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Entertainment: Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Pima County - Fitness: DEFY Tucson
- Colorado Springs Color - Entertainment: Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Denver Color - Recreation: Sky Zone
- Denver Color - Recreation: Spider Monkey Extreme Air Sports
- Denver Color - Recreation: DEFY Thornton Extreme Air Sports
- Provo Utah - Recreation: CircusTrix
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next