Provo Utah: Travel
A travel and dining guide for Utah Valley. The subdirectories include links to bed and breakfasts, hotels, and restaurants. For gentiles, there is even a link to night clubs and other hot spots.
- BusBud (*)
BusBud is a national site that lets you research and buy bus tickets in and out of Provo.
- Sundance Resort (www.sundanceresort.com)
a four-season community on the eastern slope of Mount Timpanogas. The site has information on lodging, dining at art at the resort. Note, it has a 464kb flash introduction. Viewing the site with a modem is slow.
- Utah County Convention and Visitors Bureau (www.utahvalley.org)
Travel and Meeting information for Provo, Orem, Sundance and Utah County.
- Heber Valley Railroad (www.hebervalleyrr.org) - review
located in Heber. A steam locomotive that runs from Vivian Park, along the Provo River to Heber.
- Amtrak (Profile) - review
Provo is a stop on the California Zephyr. The site has ticket information and train schedule.
- Online Highways (www.utohwy.com)
Site has information on traveling through Provo and throughout the US.
- National Weather Service - Weather Forecast Office Salt Lake City (www.wrh.noaa.gov)
The National Weather Service Office in Salt Lake has forecasts for the Wasatch Front.
- Ride UTA (www.rideuta.com) - review
Ride UTA has transit schedules for Utah County. You can also access information on the new Trax light rail in the Salt Lake Valley, and proposed commuter rails.
- Utah Commuter Link (www.commuterlink.utah.gov) - review
Utah Commuter Link has Utah Valley covered. Commuter link has web cams on major intersections in Provo and Salt Lake City.
- Salt Lake International Airport (slsites.com)
Link directory for the Salt Lake International Airport.
- Travel-Pal International (www.travel-pal.com)
This Orem site has info on traveling in Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Iowa and Illinois.
- Salt Lake Express (saltlakeexpress.com)
Salt Lake Express runs daily past the Salt Lake Airport to Southeastern Idaho.
- UTA Rideshare (www.utarideshare.com)
UTA Rideshare helps organize car pools and has information on mass transit.
- Allegiant Air (Profile)
Allegiant Air currently (12/2012) offers flights from Provo to Phoenix.
- Utah Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau (www.utahvalley.com)
The Utah Valley CVB offers information on activities and venues for visitors to Utah County.
- Alpine Air (www.alpine-air.com)
Alpine Air is a Provo based airline serving the Mountain West.
- Le Bus (Profile)
Le Bus offers charter bus service and a scheduled fun bus to Wendover.
Category Hits 12490
*This is an affiliate link.