Provo Utah: Schools
This section of Provo Color lists links to local schools and learning resources.
- Provo City School District (www.provo.edu)
Primary web site for the Provo School District.
- Utah Home Educators Association (www.uhea.org)
UHEA offers resources and advocacy for home educators.
- LDS-HEA (www.ldshea.org)
Latter Day Saint Home Educators Association; no official connection to LDS Church; email and print newsletters, annual conference, bookstore.
- Nomen Global Language Centers, Inc. (www.americasenglishlanguageschool.com) - review
Nomen Global Language Centers teaches English to teenage, college-age and adult individuals from around the world. Students prepare for the TOEFL.
- Dixon Middle School (www.dms.provo.edu)
home of the Dixon Panthers.
- Farrer Middle School (www.farrer.provo.edu)
Fly above and beyond at Farrer Middle School. The site includes the history of the school, a calendar and a set of quick time movies.
- Nebo District Home Page (www.nebo.edu)
Site has information on schools in the southern end of Utah Valley.
- BYU's Missionary Training Center (mtc.byu.edu)
Site has a virtual tour and weather forecasts.
- Utah Mentor (www.utahmentor.org)
UtahMentor is a student services website representing the Public and Independent colleges and universities of Utah.
- A-1 Driving School (www.a-1drivingschool.com)
Learn to drive online. A-1 provides driver's education classes.
- Ranches Academy (theranchesacademy.com)
The Ranches Academy is a charter school in Eagle, Utah.
- Alpine Personal Learning Center (www.alpineplc.com) - review
Provides individual and team coaching, customized training and consulting services.
- CLAS Ropes (clasropes.com) - review
Challenging Leadership Adventure Systems, Inc. is a unique recreational facility designed to hone communication and team skills.
- Centennial Middle School (www.cms.provo.edu)
Opened in Utah's Centennial Year (1996), Centenniel Middle School is home of the Centenniel Wolf Pack.
- ESL Gold (www.eslgold.com)
ESL Gold provides resources for learning English as a Second Language.
- ScenicView (svacademy.org) - review
ScenicView is a not-for-profit educational facility for adults with learning disabilities.
- Frontline Phonics (www.frontlinephonics.com)
Frontline Phonics is a program for teaching children to read.
- SchoolTipline (www.schooltipline.com) - review
School Tipline is a software product that uses web and text messaging to help prevent bullying, violence, drug use and other problems in the school.
- Roots of Freedom (www.rootsoffreedom.com) - review
Roots of Freedom seeks to install freedom galleries with the images of patriotism in schools.
- Utah County 4-H - utahcounty4-h.org (utahcounty4-h.org)
4H is a youth development program.
- Mathnasium (www.mathnasium.com)
Mathnasium offers after school programs and math tutoring.
Category Hits 11579