Provo Utah: Recreation
Entertainment and recreation
- Utah Walks (www.utahwalks.org) - review
Site advocates walking and creating places to walk. The Walk Tracker is a fun program where you log your walks.
- Wilderness Utah (www.wildernessutah.com) - review
Hike, backpack, and explore in some of Utah's most interesting places. Get the skills you need to enjoy the outdoors safely and responsibly.
- Cascade Golf Center (www.cascadegolfcenter.com)
Cascade Golf Center offers an 18 hole golf course and miniature golf.
- Advantage Tennis (www.advantagetennisutah.com)
Advantage Tennis offers tennis lessons at the new Ivory Ridge facilities.
- High Country Adventure (www.highcountryrafting.com)
An outfitter offers adventures including rafting, zipline, fly-fishing, horseback, kayak and tubing.
- Provo Beach Resort (www.provobeachresort.com) - review
Provo Beach Resort offers indoor surfing, bowling, golf simulation, miniature croquet, a ropes course and other activities. (events)
- Utah Outdoor Activities (www.utahoutdooractivities.com) rate
Utah Outdoor Activities - resource to the Utah outdoors. Offering stories, reviews and photos on outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, camping, hunting, fishing, golfing and much more.
- Feed The Habit (www.feedthehabit.com) - review
Feed the Habit is an online magazine for free style skiing and mountain biking.
- Thanksgiving Point (www.thanksgivingpoint.org)
Thanksgiving Point, in Lehi, is a recreation destination built by Allan and Karen Ashton (co-founders of WordPerfect). Thanksgiving Point includes conference centers, stores, museums, shops and golfing.
- High Adventure Coalition (uoflife.com) - review
The University of Life has outdoor photos, essays and items of interest to those with wanderlust.
- Utah Avalanche Center (utahavalanchecenter.org) - review
This is the USDA site with information on avalanches and avalanche forecasts.
- American Southwest - Mount Timpanogos and the Timpanogos Cave National Monument (www.americansouthwest.net)
Travel guide with pages on Mount Timpanogos and other features in the American Southwest.
- Seven Peak Resort (www.sevenpeaks.com) - review
Seven Peak Resort is Utah Valley's top water park. The site has a flash presentation with videos of the attractions as well as pricing and park information.
- Western Rivers Flyfisher (www.wrflyfisher.com)
Western River Flyfishers offers fly fishing trips on the Provo River.
- Great Western Trail (gwt.org) - review
The Great Western Trails is a series of multiuse trails running from Mexico to Canada...visiting interesting Places like Utah County on its voyage.
- Timpanogos Emergency Response Team (www.tert.org)
The Timpanogos Emergency Response Team (TERT) was organized in 1983 to assist hikers and climbers on Mt. Timpanogos.
- Bonneville Shoreline Trail (www.bonneville-trail.org) - review
The Bonneville Shore Line trail runs from Mount Nebo along the benches past Provo, Salt Lake to Ogden.
- Utah Lake State Park (stateparks.utah.gov)
Utah's largest fresh water lake provides many recreation opportunities including fishing, boating and camping.
- AirTime Gymnastics (www.airtimegymnastics.com) - review
The Sky's the Limit at AirTime Gymnastics in Springville. AirTime offers preschool classes, kindergym and power tumbling.
- Timpanogos Grotto of the National Speleological Society (www.caves.org) - review
Organization concerned with caving in the Timpanogos region.
- Intermountain Guide Service (www.intermountainguide.com) - review
Outfitting services offering fly fishing, snowmobile, ATV and horseback riding.
- Mick's Mountain Page (www.micksmtn.20m.com) - review
Site includes info on peaks in the Wasatch and reviews local hikes.
- Lane P (www.lanep.org) - review
Lane P details the outdoors adventures of an Orem resident.
- Utah's Favorite Hiking Trails (www.utahtrails.com)
Affiliate site has lists of books and maps for Utah Trails.
- Hunting Illustrated (www.huntingillustrated.com)
Hunting Illustrated magazine, by King's Outdoor, has articles, pictures and other resources related to hunting.
- Invert Sports (www.invertsports.com)
Invert sports specializes in Competition wakeboard boats and water ski boat rentals and charter services.
- Provo Swim Lessons (www.provoswimlessons.com)
Would your child like to improve his or her skills in the water? Would you be more comfortable knowing your child has learned proper swimming techniques and water safety? Offering swim lessons for residents of Provo, Orem, or Springville, Utah!
- Ivory Ridge (www.ivoryridge.com)
Ivory Ridge is a Lehi club offering swimming, tennis and fitness facilities.
- Wasatch Disc Golf (wasatchdiscgolf.com)
Site has information on disc golf in Utah County.
- Utah Shared Access Alliance: (www.usaall.org)
Fighting for Your Access to Your Public Lands.
- Aquatics Center (www.lindoncity.org)
The Lindon Aquatics Center offers fun for the entire family
- Polar Bear Plunge (utahpolarbear.com) - review
Take a dip in Utah Lake, in January, during the Utah Polar Bear Plunge.
- Orem City Recreation (rec.orem.org)
Site has information about parks and recreation in Orem City.
- Bonneville School of Sailing (www.bonnevillesailing.com) - review
Bonneville School of Sailing offers sailing lessons.
- All American Gymnastics (www.aagutah.com)
AAG offers gymnastics training in Lindon.
- Utah Valley Family Adventure Race (www.utahvalleyfamilyadventurerace.com)
Site advertises an adventure race.
Category Hits 16053