Provo Utah: Halloween
Utah Valley is a scary place around Halloween. The Halloween directory lists Provo sites with a Halloween theme. If you are haunting the local internet, by all means join the club and add your site.
- Costume Craze (*) - review
Costume Craze is a Utah Valley firm with a fun selection of costumes and Halloween itesm for kids and adults.
- The Haunted Forest (www.hauntedutah.com) - review
There is a haunted forest in American Fork...beware. The address is 1015 S. 500 E--Look for the 25 ft. grim reaper. The Haunted Forest is a production of Tombstone Entertainment.
- The MAiZE Cornfield (www.cornfieldmaze.com)
Brett built his first corn maze in American Fork in 1996. It was the largest corn maze in the western US and attracted 18,000 visitors. Now, 340+ mazes and two million maze survivors later, the phenomenon continues to spread.
- FOB - Halloween (aFountainOfBargains.com)
Buy Halloween costumes, colored contacts, candy and other goodies online at this list of national vendors. Proceeds support ProvoUtah.US.
- Thanksgiving Point (www.thanksgivingpoint.com)
Thanksgiving Point lists a number of Halloween doings including ghost stories, a barnyard boo, scarecrow daze. I suspect other portions of the site are likely to become haunted as we approach All Souls Eve.
- In The Dark Spook Alley (spanishfork.org)
A haunted attraction by Spanish Fork City.
- Hee Haw Farms (www.heehawfarms.com) - review
The Best Farmin' Fun in Utah, Hee Haw Farms offers a corn maze in Pleasant Grove. Beware the Cornevil nights of terror.
- Provo Monster Mile (provomonstermile.com)
The Provo Monster Mile and 5K is a Halloween costume event.
- Haunted Canyon | Heber Valley Railroad (www.hebervalleyrr.org)
The Heber Valley Railroad is haunted.
- Castle of Chaos (castleofchaos.com)
Castle of Chaos has locations in Salt Lake, Ogden and Orem.
- Anguish Asylum Haunted House (anguishasylum.com)
Anguish Asylum is committed to bringing Halloween horror to Provo Towne Center. Ooops, read that wrong. They were committed then brought Halloween horror to Provo.
- Insanity Point (www.insanitypoint.com)
Insanity Point is a haunted attraction at Thanksgiving Point.
- The Zombie Chase (www.thezombiechase.com) - review
The Zombie Chase is an undead fun run in Eureka.
- McCoard's Mystery Corn Maze! (www.mccoards.com)
Due to a viral outbreak. The McCoards Farm was transformed into a mystery maze. A scientific breakthrough showed that the zombies in the maze can be taken out with paintballs.
- Salt Lake Sites Halloween (slsites.com)
A list of haunted houses in Salt Lake, Tooele and Weber Counties.
Category Hits 17534
*This is an affiliate link.