Provo Utah: Food
The healthy Provo lifestyle starts will quality nutrious food. This section of Provo Utah dot US lists Utah Valley web sites for firms concerned with food production or selling selling gourmet foods online.
- Wheatgrass Kits (*) - review
A Provo Company that manufactures and sells Wheatgrass kits and juicers.
- Flirty Aprons (*) rate - review
Flirty Aprons carries fun aprons including sets for barbequists, newly weds and kids.
- Herb Kits (*)
Find kits for growing your own indoor herb garden.
- where is my milk from? (whereismymilkfrom.com) - review
A program will show you how to read the label on dairy products.
- The Honey Company (www.thehoneycompany.com)
The Honey Company offers raw, unfiltered organic honey from the Heber Valley.
- NuttyGuys.com (nuttyguys.com) - review
is nuts about nuts. This American Fork store offers dried fruit, granola, seeds, trail mixes and all sorts of nuts. You can find their products on local store shelves as well as online.
- Payson Fruit Growers Dried Fruit (www.paysonfruitgrowers.com) - review
Payson Fruit Growers offers delicious dried cherries from Utah County.
- Probst Farms (www.probstfarms.com) rate
Naturally sweetened and sugar free fruit preserves, syrups, salsa, sugar free honey and ketchup.
- Dream Dinners (Profile) - review
Dream Dinners offers mix and freeze dinners. Basically, you build a bunch of dinners in a mixing sessions. You freeze the dinners at home, then thaw, cook and serve in the upcoming weeks. The Orem location is at 845 N 100 W.
- XanGo™ Juice (www.xango.com) - review
The Power of Xanthones from the Whole Mangosteen Fruit.
- Fresh Melissa (www.freshmelissa.com) - review
Fresh Melissa promotes healthy eating. The company sells gourmet desserts for health food stores and restaurants.
- The Community Food Co-op of Utah (www.crossroads-u-c.org)
Organized by the Crossroads Urban Center, this nonprofit organization buys and distributes healthy food from local farms to families in need.
- The Whole Fruit (www.thewholefruit.com)
The whole fruit is a site by Xango with research into the Mangosteen.
- Sprouts Farmers Market (Profile)
Sprouts Farmers Market (formerly Sunflower Markets) offers whole and organic foods.
- Red Barn Recipes (www.redbarnrecipes.com)
Red Barn Recipes has recipes for cherries, pumpkins and other good things from local farms.
- Ream's Online (www.reamsfoods.com)
Reams is a Utah based grocery store with a low overhead and low prices.
- The Four Foods Group (www.fourfoodsgroup.com)
The Four Foods Group is a development agent for Kneaders Bakery.
- Global Goods (www.volcanicnectar.com)
Global Goods of Highland has Agave Nectar, Coconut Oil and other healthy organic foods.
- Xagave (www.xagave.com) - review
Xagave offers a product that combines the best of white and blue agave to make a complete sugar replacement that is low on the glycemic index.
- Shepherd's Processed Eggs (www.shepherdeggs.com)
Shepherd's Processed Eggs is a family owned "million eggs a day" processing facility. Site includes recipes and information on the company's products.
- Gournet Guac (www.gourmetguac.org)
Site offers gourmet quacamole. The site offers fundraising opportunities for charities.
- Zimbi Juice Drinks (www.drinkzimbi.com)
Zimbi makes juice drinks for kids. The drinks come in a bottle designed like a rocket that kids can play with when finished drinking.
- Provo's Farmers Market (provofarmersmarket.blogspot.com)
A blogspot blog following Utah's Farmers' Market (held each Saturday in Provo's Pioneer Park).
- Happy Valley Farmers Market (happyvalleyfm.com)
The Happy Valley Farmers Market offers locally grown produce at the Shops at the Riverwoods every friday.
- Green Smoothie Girl (*) - review
GreenSmoothieGirl (Robyn Openshaw) travels the world extolling the benefits of whole foods and green smoothies.
- Fruitivia (www.fruitivia.com) - review
Fruitivia, by Cornabys, is a convenient fruit snack with low calories and low glycemic index that you can use as a snack.
- Zija (www.drinklifein.com)
Zija provides a variety of energy drinks including Daily Tea and Moringa.
- Good2Go (www.good2gobar.com)
Good2Go bars are a protein bar designed for people with an active lifestyle.
- Winder Farms (www.winderfarms.com)
Winder Farms offers milk and food delivery in Utah County.
Category Hits 11721
*This is an affiliate link.