Provo Utah: Food
The healthy Provo lifestyle starts will quality nutrious food. This section of Provo Utah dot US lists Utah Valley web sites for firms concerned with food production or selling selling gourmet foods online.
- True Leaf Market (merchant profile) - review
True Leaf Market offers a line of microgreen kits (including wheatgrass), heirloom seeds and juicers. Wheatgrass kits make a wonderful addition to a food storage program.
- Green Smoothie Girl (*) - review
GreenSmoothieGirl (Robyn Openshaw) travels the world extolling the benefits of whole foods and green smoothies.
- Meiers Meats & Fine Foods (www.meiersmeats.com)
Meiers sells meats and fine foods in Highland.
- Payson Fruit Growers Dried Fruit (www.paysonfruitgrowers.com) - review
Payson Fruit Growers offers delicious dried cherries from Utah County.
- Probst Farms (www.probstfarms.com)
Naturally sweetened and sugar free fruit preserves, syrups, salsa, sugar free honey and ketchup.
- Dream Dinners (Profile) - review
Dream Dinners offers mix and freeze dinners. Basically, you build a bunch of dinners in a mixing sessions. You freeze the dinners at home, then thaw, cook and serve in the upcoming weeks. The Orem location is at 845 N 100 W.
- Fresh Melissa (www.freshmelissa.com) - review
Fresh Melissa promotes healthy eating. The company sells gourmet desserts for health food stores and restaurants.
- Sprouts Farmers Market (Profile)
Sprouts Farmers Market (formerly Sunflower Markets) offers whole and organic foods.
- Red Barn Recipes (www.rowleysredbarn.com)
Rowley’s Red Barn is the ultimate stop for farm-fresh foods and country fun, located just off the freeway in both the hills of Santaquin, Utah.
- Ream's Online (Profile)
Reams is a Utah based grocery store with a low overhead and low prices.
- where is my milk from? (whereismymilkfrom.com) - review
A program will show you how to read the label on dairy products.
- The Four Foods Group (www.fourfoodsgroup.com)
The Four Foods Group is a development agent for Kneaders Bakery.
- Global Goods (www.volcanicnectar.com)
Global Goods of Highland has Agave Nectar, Coconut Oil and other healthy organic foods.
- The Honey Company (www.thehoneycompany.com)
The Honey Company offers raw, unfiltered organic honey from the Heber Valley.
- Shepherd's Processed Eggs (www.shepherdeggs.com)
Shepherd's Processed Eggs is a family owned "million eggs a day" processing facility. Site includes recipes and information on the company's products.
- Zimbi Juice Drinks (www.drinkzimbi.com)
Zimbi makes juice drinks for kids. The drinks come in a bottle designed like a rocket that kids can play with when finished drinking.
- Provo's Farmers Market (provofarmersmarket.blogspot.com)
A blogspot blog following Utah's Farmers' Market (held each Saturday in Provo's Pioneer Park).
- Happy Valley Farmers Market (happyvalleyfm.com)
The Happy Valley Farmers Market offers locally grown produce at the Shops at the Riverwoods every friday.
- Only Protein (www.onlyprotein.com)
Only Protein offers organic protein mixes that you can use for meal replacement, smoothies, muscle building or dietary regimes. (This link loads a specials page with a discount offer. Try coupon NEWYOU for a 25% discount on standard orders).
- Fruitivia (www.fruitivia.com) - review
Fruitivia, by Cornabys, is a convenient fruit snack with low calories and low glycemic index that you can use as a snack.
- Zija (www.drinklifein.com)
Zija provides a variety of energy drinks including Daily Tea and Moringa.
- Good2Go (www.good2gobar.com)
Good2Go bars are a protein bar designed for people with an active lifestyle.
- Winder Farms (www.winderfarms.com)
Winder Farms offers milk and food delivery in Utah County.
- BYU Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Science (ndfs.byu.edu)
This site by BYU has posts on nutrition.
Category Hits 14767
*This is an affiliate link.