Provo Utah: Crafts
Utahns have a long tradition of fine craft work. The Provo Crafts directory lists the craft related web sites from Utah Valley. The directory includes craft stores, scrapbooking and individual artisans.
- Worldstock (*)
The Worldstock division of Overstock.com offers handcrafted goods from native cultures from around the world.
- The Quilted Bear-Provo (www.quiltedbear.com) - review
The Quilted Bear is a craft's phenomena, sweeping the planet. The Provo store on 1221 South University Avenue has 400 in 24,000 square feet of display space.
- Roberts Arts and Crafts (www.robertscrafts.com)
Roberts Arts and Crafts is a specialty retailer offering crafting items ranging from fine art and floral merchandise to scrapbooking, wedding and the latest in home décor trends.
- Michaels Crafts (Profile)
has a local store in the Carillon Square Shopping Center--321 E. 1300 South Street Orem, UT 84058. Web site lists in store events.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft (Profile)
Jo-Ann carries fabrics, crafting, sewing, knitting and scrapbooking supplies. Jo-Anns has stores at 172 East University Parkway in Orem and 450 N Main in Spanish Fork.
- Close to My Heart (www.closetomyheart.com)
A site from Pleasant Grove with scrapbooking products, ideas, training and consultants.
- Fabric Mill (www.fabric-mill.com)
Fabric Mill in Orem provides fabrics and quilting supplies.
- Legacy Ornamental Mill (www.legacywoodworking.com) - review
Legacy Ornamental Mill offers equipment for word turning. The site features a gallery of products created with the equipment.
- Color Me Mine (www.provo.colormemine.com)
Color and paint at a ceramic studio designed for family fun. The studio offers classes and is an ideal place for parties.
- Heritage Makers (www.heritagemakers.com)
Heritage Makers can help you write your family's story.
- Little Bee Craft Boutique (littlebeecraft.com)
The Little Bee Craft Boutique fair features handmade items and crafts.
- Runa Arts (www.runaarts.com) - review
Runa Pancha is a Native American owned store trading in Native American arts and crafts. The collection includes blankets, dream catchers, sand paintings, yarn, kachinas, flutes and other traditional crafts
- The Beehive Bazaar (www.thebeehivebazaar.com) - review
The Beehive Bazaar hosts craft shows in Utah County.
- Utah Valley Woodcarvers Club (www.uvwc.org) - review
A club that enjoys the ancient art of wood carving.
- Crafty Wood Cutouts (craftywoodcutouts.com) - review
Crafty Wood Cutouts carries unfinished wood crafts. Wood craft ideas, wood craft patterns, and wood craft supplies. Utah County in Orem.
- Hobby Lobby (Profile)
Hobby Lobby is a chain of Arts and Crafts stores with locations at 360 West University Parkway in Orem and 240 NW State in American Fork.
- American Crafts (www.americancrafts.com)
Site offers craft supplies.
- Jake Buntjer - Mister Pauper (misterpauper.com)
Mister Pauper – Nome d'art of Jake Buntjer – turns discarded and dying objects into whimsical and curious sculptures.
Category Hits 71529
*This is an affiliate link.