Provo Utah: Crafts
Utahns have a long tradition of fine craft work. The Provo Crafts directory lists the craft related web sites from Utah Valley. The directory includes craft stores, scrapbooking and individual artisans.
- Worldstock (*)
The Worldstock division of Overstock.com offers handcrafted goods from native cultures from around the world.
- Hancock Fabrics (*)
Hancock Fabrics is a total fabric retailer. Their Utah Valley store is located at 266 North State. You can also find the fabrics for your craft and design products online.
- Northridge Publishing (*) - review
Northridge Publishing creates magazines for the creative mind. subjects of interest include beads, cards, babies, cooking and scrapbooking.
- Fabric Mill (www.fabric-mill.com)
Fabric Mill in Orem provides fabrics and quilting supplies.
- Legacy Ornamental Mill (www.legacywoodworking.com) - review
Legacy Ornamental Mill offers equipment for word turning. The site features a gallery of products created with the equipment.
- Runa Arts (www.runaarts.com) - review
Runa Pancha is a Native American owned store trading in Native American arts and crafts. The collection includes blankets, dream catchers, sand paintings, yarn, kachinas, flutes and other traditional crafts
- Mady Sunshine Stitcheries & Such (www.madysunshine.com)
This site by Marci Welcker specializes in handstitched pillows and pictures.
- Utah Valley Woodcarvers Club (www.uvwc.org) - review
A club that enjoys the ancient art of wood carving.
- Crafty Wood Cutouts (craftywoodcutouts.com) rate - review
Crafty Wood Cutouts carries unfinished wood crafts. Wood craft ideas, wood craft patterns, and wood craft supplies. Utah County in Orem.
- The Quilted Bear-Provo (www.quiltedbear.com) - review
The Quilted Bear is a craft's phenomena, sweeping the planet. The Provo store on 1221 South University Avenue has 400 in 24,000 square feet of display space.
- Roberts Arts and Crafts (www.robertscrafts.com)
Roberts Arts and Crafts is a specialty retailer offering crafting items ranging from fine art and floral merchandise to scrapbooking, wedding and the latest in home décor trends.
- The Beehive Bazaar (www.thebeehivebazaar.com) - review
The Beehive Bazaar hosts craft shows in Utah County.
- Michaels Crafts (Profile)
has a local store in the Carillon Square Shopping Center--321 E. 1300 South Street Orem, UT 84058. Web site lists in store events.
- knittinglooms.com (www.knittinglooms.com)
We offer four sizes of round knitting looms that can be used to create knit crafts, hats, scarves, afghans, socks, and much more. Easy to use and fun to do.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft (Profile)
Jo-Ann carries fabrics, crafting, sewing, knitting and scrapbooking supplies. Jo-Anns has stores at 172 East University Parkway in Orem and 450 N Main in Spanish Fork.
- Utah Garden Railway Society (www.ugrs.org) - review
Information on the garden railway that was built at Thanksgiving Point.
- Close to My Heart (www.closetomyheart.com)
A site from Pleasant Grove with scrapbooking products, ideas, training and consultants.
- Color Me Mine (www.provo.colormemine.com)
Color and paint at a ceramic studio designed for family fun. The studio offers classes and is an ideal place for parties.
- Teddy Bear Treasures (www.teddybear-treasures.com)
At Teddy Bear Treasures.... We offer "The Beary Best in Tear Bear Supplies" If you want to learn how to make the popular "furry" Torn Teddy Bears let us help! We offer a variety of fun ways to help get you started.... so you can be making your own cute
- Heritage Makers (www.heritagemakers.com)
Heritage Makers can help you write your family's story.
- Little Bee Craft Boutique (littlebeecraft.com)
The Little Bee Craft Boutique fair features handmade items and crafts.
- Hobby Lobby (Profile)
Hobby Lobby is a chain of Arts and Crafts stores with locations at 360 West University Parkway in Orem and 240 NW State in American Fork.
- Passionately Artistic (www.passionatelyartistic.com)
Passionately Artistic started as a scrapbook blog and is moving beyond paper.
Category Hits 58507
*This is an affiliate link.