Provo Utah: Animals
Happy Valley is home to more than just a large number of happy people. It is full of happy creatures including dogs, cats, reptiles, birds and more. This section of Provo Utah dot US lists web sites for our four legged (wingled and scaled) friends.
- Petco (*)
Petco is Utah Valley's pet super store. The web site lets you buy pet supplies; So you can spend more time with Fido and less time shopping. The Utah Valley Petco is located at 85 South State.
- PETsMART (*)
PetSmart is a leading Pet Superstore. Utah Valley stores include 20 W University Pkwy in Orem and 472 N 990 West. The stores offer pet adoption, training and veterinarian services with Banfield.
- SnapLeash (*)
SnapLeash is a leash with a snap at both ends and conveniently placed holes allowing you to adjust the length of the leash and easily tie it off.
- North Utah Valley Animal Shelter (nuvas.org) - review
The North Utah Valley Animal Shelter is a professional organization dedicated to providing courteous public service and compassionate animal welfare.
- Utah Havanese Puppies (www.utahhavanesepuppies.com)
We live and raise our Havanese Puppies in Utah Valley. We also ship nationwide via passenger planes, where our little Havanese puppies can be attended to. We are dedicated to the quality, care, health, and perfect genetics of our little Havanese.
- Utah Valley Animal Rescue (www.uvar.us)
UVAR is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to the humane care and treatment of homeless pets.
- North Utah Valley Animal Shelter (northutahvalleyanimalshelter.org)
North Utah Valley Animal Shelter is a Lindon based organization providing pet adoptions.
- Humane Society of Utah (www.utahhumane.org)
Pet Adoptions, Animals, Dogs, Cats, Rabbits
- CAWS (www.caws.org)
Community Animal Welfare Society. Operating in Utah, CAWS' purpose is Working With The Community to Help Animals.
- No More Homeless Pets in Utah (www.utahpets.org) - review
A site working to reduce the number of unwanted pets in the state through adoption and spaying.
- Friends-In-Need Animal Rescue & Training Center (www.friends-in-need.org)
Friends In Need is an animal rescue training center. We rescue large dogs. From there they are trained and rehabilitated to help make them more adoptable. The property is a sanctuary to house the animals to assist in the socialization process and provid
- Banfield Pet Hospital (Profile)
Banfield is a chain of pet hospitals developed in conjunction with PetSmart. They list a facility at 20 W. University Parkway in Orem.
- Alpine Alpacas (www.alpinealpacas.com) - review
An alpaca ranch in Alpine, Utah.
- Utah Valley Llamas (www.utahvalleyllamas.com) - review
Llama Rentals and Leases for Trekking and Pack Trips
- Timpanogos Animal Hospital (www.timpanimalhospital.com) - review
Veterinarian services at 1299 West State Road in Pleasant Grove.
- Utah Valley Kennel Club (www.uvkc.org) - review
A club for dog owners, breeders and dog showers from all walks of life.
- West Fields Ranch (www.westfieldsranch.com) - review
West Feilds Ranch offers horseboarding in Payson.
- Utah Ruff House (www.utahruffhouse.com)
Ruff House provides a safe, stimulating, healthy, and fun environment for your furry friend.
- Animal Allies Club - UVU (uvuaac.blogspot.com)
A blog for the Animal Allies Club at UVU.
- South Utah Valley Animal Shelter (suvas.org)
A shelter for lost and abandonned pets in Utah Valley. The site has a listing of animals for adoption.
- Lost Paws (lostpaws.net)
Lost Paws is a Utah County based organization organizing pet rescues and pet adoptions.
Category Hits 18649
*This is an affiliate link.